* License plate reads "LYNCHZ"....wouldn't usually amuse me except the guy driving the SUV was black....(no I'm not racist, just thought this was very ironic)
* Again, the stupidity of some people amuses me to no end. When talking to a debtor today a co-worker of mine asked him whether he had any dependents, he promptly responded that yes, he owns a house. q:P
* My fundraising campaign is going well, I so far have gained the attention of a few local triathlon groups and I have secured an agreement with the local Kidney Foundation Branch to produce pledge forms as well as provide promotional material and media coverage.
* Saw a guy walking his dog this morning, as the dog stops to take a shit the man patiently waits. When when the dog is done, he bends over and WIPES THE DOGS ASS!!! What the fuck is wrong with people? If the dog was worried about that, don't you think he'd do something about it?
* Why is it when you're obviously sick that people continually ask you whether you are feeling well or not? I mean, isn't it bad eough that you feel like shit? Why remind you about it?
* Today I was asked by a co-worker if I really read that stuff and how can I be interested so intensely in it.....I was reading a newspaper.
* And last but not least, never throw up after eating Clam Chowder.....it looks a lot like afterbirth....